cassandra-user mailing list archives

From manish khandelwal <manishkhandelwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Changing existing Cassandra cluster from single rack configuration to multi racks configuration
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2019 11:15:22 GMT
We have a 6 node Cassandra cluster in which all the nodes  are in same rack
in a dc. We want to take advantage of "multi rack" cluster (example:
parallel upgrade on all the nodes in same rack without downtime). I would
like to know what is the recommended process to change an existing cluster
with single racks configuration to multi rack configuration.

I want to introduce 3 racks with 2 nodes in each rack.

Regards
Manish