cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Jirsa <jji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About using Ec2MultiRegionSnitch
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2019 13:15:36 GMT
Ec2 multi should work fine in one region, but consider using GossipingPropertyFileSnitch if
there’s even a chance you’ll want something other than AWS regions as dc names - multicloud,
hybrid, analytics DCs, etc

--
Jeff Jirsa

> On Mar 5, 2019, at 5:12 AM, Jean Carlo <jean.jeancarl48@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone, I am preparing a cluster single dc in AWS. For the moment there is not
need to have a Multi DC cluster but I would like to avoid a Snitch migration in the future.
I would like to know if Ec2MultiRegionSnitch works also for cluster single DC. Or The migration
Ec2Snitch to Ec2MultiRegionSnitch is inevitable