cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Naman Gupta <naman.gu...@girnarsoft.com>
Subject Query regarding cassandra repair
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2019 06:06:13 GMT
Hi,

Day before yesterday, I had issued a full sequential repair on one of my
nodes in a 5 node cassandra cluster for a single table using the below
command.

Now the node on which the command was issued was repaired properly as can
be infered from the below command

nodetool cfstats -H <keyspace.columnFamily>

The same, however, cannot be said about other nodes as for them I get a
random value of repair %, significantly lesser.

I am not sure what is happening over here, looks like the only node that
was repaired for the keyspace and column family was the node on which the
repair command was issued. Any guesses on what might be going on here, or
how to properly investigate into the issue

Thanks !