cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Chris Lohfink <clohf...@apple.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Compact storage removal effect
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2019 16:06:59 GMT
What version are you running? Did you include an upgradesstables -a or something to rebuild
without the compact storage in your migration?

After 3.0 the new format can be more or less the same size as the 2.x compact storage tables
depending on schema (which can impact things a lot).

Chris

> On Jan 22, 2019, at 9:58 AM, Nitan Kainth <nitankainth@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> We are testing to migrate off from compact storage. After removing compact storage, we
were hoping to see an increase in disk usage but nothing changed.