Some upcoming Cassandra-related conferences, if anyone is interested:

Scylla Summit
November 5-7, 2018
Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel, Redwood City CA
https://www.scylladb.com/scylla-summit-2018/

(This one seems to be almost entirely Scylla focussed, maybe not terribly useful for non-Scylla users)

DataStax Accelerate
May 21-23, 2019
National Harbor, Maryland
https://www.datastax.com/accelerate

(No talks list or sponsors have been posted yet)

DISCLAIMER:
I’m not in the middle of the politics or nor do I have any affiliation with either of these companies.  I just thought lowly users like myself might appreciate the mention these on the -users list.

I wish we should have had a post or two about the Distributed Data Summit;  I think we probably would have had an even better conference!  :-)

- Max