cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Durity, Sean R" <SEAN_R_DUR...@homedepot.com>
Subject RE: [EXTERNAL] Upcoming Cassandra-related Conferences
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2018 14:29:29 GMT
Thank you. I do want to hear about future conferences. I would also love to hear reports/summaries/highlights
from folks who went to Distributed Data Summit (or other conferences). I think user conferences
are great!

Sean Durity

From: Max C. <mc_cassandra@core43.com>
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2018 8:33 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Upcoming Cassandra-related Conferences

Some upcoming Cassandra-related conferences, if anyone is interested:

Scylla Summit
November 5-7, 2018
Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel, Redwood City CA
https://www.scylladb.com/scylla-summit-2018/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.scylladb.com_scylla-2Dsummit-2D2018_&d=DwMFaQ&c=MtgQEAMQGqekjTjiAhkudQ&r=aC_gxC6z_4f9GLlbWiKzHm1vucZTtVYWDDvyLkh8IaQ&m=oo6D4oywJAOkCVQea9I7JvdiywETo8u-M0QAMtYDc5g&s=LKQcumvnZN383K65Ylarutib079F5w14SE0seEgoQFA&e=>

(This one seems to be almost entirely Scylla focussed, maybe not terribly useful for non-Scylla
users)

DataStax Accelerate
May 21-23, 2019
National Harbor, Maryland
https://www.datastax.com/accelerate<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.datastax.com_accelerate&d=DwMFaQ&c=MtgQEAMQGqekjTjiAhkudQ&r=aC_gxC6z_4f9GLlbWiKzHm1vucZTtVYWDDvyLkh8IaQ&m=oo6D4oywJAOkCVQea9I7JvdiywETo8u-M0QAMtYDc5g&s=eNZ6s-YdMt-7RY-fyQUaFsa9HUZq64lsE1HhbkYYRFc&e=>

(No talks list or sponsors have been posted yet)

DISCLAIMER:
I’m not in the middle of the politics or nor do I have any affiliation with either of these
companies.  I just thought lowly users like myself might appreciate the mention these on the
-users list.

I wish we should have had a post or two about the Distributed Data Summit;  I think we probably
would have had an even better conference!  :-)

- Max