cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Baynes <Jonathan.Bay...@tradeweb.com>
Subject RE: Error during truncate: Cannot achieve consistency level ALL , how to fix it
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2018 12:15:00 GMT
What RF is your system_auth keyspace?

If its one, match it to the user keyspace, and restart the node.

From: sha p [mailto:shatesttest@gmail.com]
Sent: 19 September 2018 11:49
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Error during truncate: Cannot achieve consistency level ALL , how to fix it

Hi All,
 I am new to Cassandra. Following below link

https://grokonez.com/spring-framework/spring-data/start-spring-data-cassandra-springboot#III_Sourcecode<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__grokonez.com_spring-2Dframework_spring-2Ddata_start-2Dspring-2Ddata-2Dcassandra-2Dspringboot-23III-5FSourcecode&d=DwMFaQ&c=sA0VaJZJFLZREu2pbPeqjXHJ-Wd9NNzgHW3gpUOLSSk&r=CNKccIKIKCVbYTu1VxR8dIOP6NLpf4fYjidpNm-diQ8&m=j2h9K99DL76u4mWIOBsOk5lr41V4bADBYHYktY6e154&s=LzDHllUpsVHGyHiYwEkCXDyapbFOatkyPSmPsiFaCFo&e=>

I have three node cluster , keyspace set with RF = 2 , but when I run this application from
above source code bellow error is thrown
 Caused by: com.datastax.driver.core.exceptions.TruncateException: Error during truncate:
Cannot achieve consistency level ALL """ ....

What wrong i am doing here ..How to fix it ? Plz help me.

Regards,
Shyam

destroy it. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail
is strictly forbidden. Tradeweb reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through
its networks. If you do not wish to receive marketing emails about our products / services,
please let us know by contacting us, either by email at contactus@tradeweb.com or by writing
to us at the registered office of Tradeweb in the UK, which is: Tradeweb Europe Limited (company
number 3912826), 1 Fore Street Avenue London EC2Y 9DT. To see our privacy policy, visit our
website @ www.tradeweb.com.