cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Singh <rahul.xavier.si...@gmail.com>
Subject Work in Progress - Awesome Cassandra Resources w/ Outline
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2018 11:14:55 GMT
Folks,

I've cleaned up the awesome-cassandra README which I've been working on and
published it as a github page. The goal is to make an authoritative list of
resources that sourced from the community.

https://anant.github.io/awesome-cassandra

TLDR:
1. Work to be done: organizing more posts into the current outline so that
it's a logical organization of subject areas. e.g. all the blog posts
related to sstable management vs. shit related to hints.

2. Looking for:  sources specially from this community in the form of
existing blogs w/ multiple posts whether from individuals or companies - so
either make a pull request or just submit to me directly - via email or
issue.

Thanks,

https://anant.github.io/awesome-cassandra

[image: image.png]

I'm still working on the searchable index w/ facets ... but that's also a
parallel work in progress.

[image: image.png]

Make it a great week,
Rahul