cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Ben Slater <ben.sla...@instaclustr.com>
Subject Re: Re: [EXTERNAL] full text search on some text columns
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2018 04:16:36 GMT
We (Instaclustr) will be submitting a PR for 3.11.3 support for
cassandra-lucene-index once 3.11.3 is officially released as we offer it as
part of our service and have customers using it.

Cheers
Ben

On Wed, 1 Aug 2018 at 14:06 onmstester onmstester <onmstester@zoho.com>
wrote:

> It seems to be an interesting project but sort of abandoned. No update in
> last 8 Months and not supporting Cassandra 3.11.2  (the version i currently
> use)
>
> Sent using Zoho Mail <https://www.zoho.com/mail/>

*Ben Slater*

*Chief Product Officer <https://www.instaclustr.com/>*

<https://www.facebook.com/instaclustr>   <https://twitter.com/instaclustr>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/instaclustr>

Read our latest technical blog posts here
<https://www.instaclustr.com/blog/>.

This email has been sent on behalf of Instaclustr Pty. Limited (Australia)
and Instaclustr Inc (USA).

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and legally
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy
or disclose its content, but please reply to this email immediately and
highlight the error to the sender and then immediately delete the message.