cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Hannu Kröger <hkro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [EXTERNAL] full text search on some text columns
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2018 10:35:52 GMT
Does someone know if you can do online upgrade of elassandra? With lucene plugin you cannot
really because you need to drop and recreate indexes if lucene has been updated.

Hannu

> Octavian Rinciog <octavian.rinciog@gmail.com> kirjoitti 1.8.2018 kello 12.49:
>
> Hello!
>
> Maybe this will work? https://github.com/strapdata/elassandra (I haven't tested this
plugin)

>> 3.11.1 plugin works with 3.11.2. But yes, original maintainer is not maintaining
the project anymore. At least not actively.

>> Hannu
>>
>>> Ben Slater <ben.slater@instaclustr.com> kirjoitti 1.8.2018 kello 7.16:
>>>
>>> We (Instaclustr) will be submitting a PR for 3.11.3 support for cassandra-lucene-index
once 3.11.3 is officially released as we offer it as part of our service and have customers
using it.

>>> Cheers
>>> Ben

last 8 Months and not supporting Cassandra 3.11.2  (the version i currently use)

Instaclustr Inc (USA).
>>> This email and any attachments may contain confidential and legally privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy or disclose its content,
but please reply to this email immediately and highlight the error to the sender and then
immediately delete the message.