cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Hannu Kröger <hkro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [EXTERNAL] full text search on some text columns
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2018 09:17:02 GMT
3.11.1 plugin works with 3.11.2. But yes, original maintainer is not maintaining the project
anymore. At least not actively.

Hannu

> Ben Slater <ben.slater@instaclustr.com> kirjoitti 1.8.2018 kello 7.16:
>
> We (Instaclustr) will be submitting a PR for 3.11.3 support for cassandra-lucene-index
once 3.11.3 is officially released as we offer it as part of our service and have customers
using it.

> Cheers
> Ben
>
>> On Wed, 1 Aug 2018 at 14:06 onmstester onmstester <onmstester@zoho.com> wrote:
>> It seems to be an interesting project but sort of abandoned. No update in last 8
Months and not supporting Cassandra 3.11.2  (the version i currently use)

>> Sent using Zoho Mail

Inc (USA).
> This email and any attachments may contain confidential and legally privileged information.
 If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy or disclose its content, but please reply
to this email immediately and highlight the error to the sender and then immediately delete
the message.