cassandra-user mailing list archives

From onmstester onmstester <onmstes...@zoho.com>
Subject RE: [EXTERNAL] full text search on some text columns
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2018 03:37:40 GMT
Actually we can't afford buying DataStax Search Sent using Zoho Mail ---- On Tue, 31 Jul 2018
19:38:28 +0430 Durity, Sean R <SEAN_R_DURITY@homedepot.com> wrote ---- That sounds
like a problem tailor-made for the DataStax Search (embedded SOLR) solution. I think that
would be the fastest path to success.     Sean Durity   From: onmstester onmstester <onmstester@zoho.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2018 10:46 AM To: user <user@cassandra.apache.org> Subject:
[EXTERNAL] full text search on some text columns   I need to do a full text search (like)
on one of my clustering keys and one of partition keys (it use text as data type). The input
rate is high so only Cassandra could handle it, Is there any open source version project which
help using cassandra+ solr or cassandra + elastic? Any Recommendation on doing this with home-made
solutions would be appreciated?   Sent using Zoho Mail     The information in this Internet
Email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this Email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice
contained in this Email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any applicable
governing The Home Depot terms of business or client engagement letter. The Home Depot disclaims
all responsibility and liability for the accuracy and content of this attachment and for any
damages or losses arising from any inaccuracies, errors, viruses, e.g., worms, trojan horses,
etc., or other items of a destructive nature, which may be contained in this attachment and
shall not be liable for direct, indirect, consequential or special damages in connection with
this e-mail message or its attachment.