cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Baynes <Jonathan.Bay...@tradeweb.com>
Subject RE: JOB | Permanent Java Development Manager (Montreal, Canada)
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2018 17:18:48 GMT
Agree we don't need this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tobin Landricombe [mailto:tobin@sensatus.com]
Sent: 01 August 2018 16:21
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: JOB | Permanent Java Development Manager (Montreal, Canada)

Spam. Let this one in and the channel will fill up with them.

> On 1 Aug 2018, at 16:15, Eric Evans <john.eric.evans@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 11:42 PM James Tobin <jamesbtobin@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello, I'm working with an employer that is looking to hire (for
>> their Montreal office) a permanent development manager that has
>> extensive hands-on Java coding experience.  Consequently I had hoped
>> that some members of this mailing list may like to discuss with me
>> further; off-list.  I can be reached using "JamesBTobin (at) Gmail (dot) Com".
>> Kind regards, James
>
> I don't think this is appropriate; An employer looking for Cassandra
> experience seems OK, but this just looks like recruiter spam to me.
>
> I'll let others on the list chime-in if they disagree, but I'm
> inclined to unsubscribe/ban anyone making posts like this.
>
> --
> Eric Evans
> john.eric.evans@gmail.com

destroy it. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail
is strictly forbidden. Tradeweb reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through
its networks. If you do not wish to receive marketing emails about our products / services,
please let us know by contacting us, either by email at contactus@tradeweb.com or by writing
to us at the registered office of Tradeweb in the UK, which is: Tradeweb Europe Limited (company
number 3912826), 1 Fore Street Avenue London EC2Y 9DT. To see our privacy policy, visit our
website @ www.tradeweb.com.