cassandra-user mailing list archives

From <Vishal1.Sha...@ril.com>
Subject RE: Restoring snapshot
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2018 12:00:32 GMT
On altering the Keyspace, the warning disappears. I think the warning was not totally wrong,
just slightly inaccurate.

From: Nitan Kainth [mailto:nitankainth@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 4:38 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Restoring snapshot

Change RF fir k2 and then see.
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 13, 2018, at 7:05 AM, <Vishal1.Sharma@ril.com<mailto:Vishal1.Sharma@ril.com>>
<Vishal1.Sharma@ril.com<mailto:Vishal1.Sharma@ril.com>> wrote:
For both K1 and K2, replication factor is 2 in the new cluster(although the number of nodes
is 1). I can understand the portion of the warning which says that “only 1 replica could
be found” but the question is, why is it giving the name of keyspace K2 when I was restoring
only K1(It should have given warning for K1).