cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Horia Mocioi <horia.moc...@ericsson.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra Summit 2019 / Cassandra Summit 2018
Date Thu, 03 May 2018 09:31:57 GMT
Hello,

Are there any updates on this event?

Regards,
Horia

On tis, 2018-02-27 at 11:42 +0000, Carlos Rolo wrote:
Hello all,

I'm interested planning/organizing a small kinda of NGCC in Lisbon, Portugal in late May early
June. Just waiting for the venue to confirm possible dates.

Would be a 1day event kinda last year, is this something people would be interested? I can
push a google form for accessing the interest today.

Regards,

Carlos Juzarte Rolo
Cassandra Consultant / Datastax Certified Architect / Cassandra MVP

Pythian - Love your data

rolo@pythian | Twitter: @cjrolo | Skype: cjr2k3 | Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/carlosjuzarterolo
<http://linkedin.com/in/carlosjuzarterolo>
Mobile: +351 918 918 100