cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Xiangfei Ni <xiangfei...@cm-dt.com>
Subject nodetool repair and compact
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2018 04:41:27 GMT
Hi All,
  I want to delete the expired tombstone, someone uses nodetool repair ,but someone uses compact,so
I want to know which one is the correct way,
  I have read the below pages from Datastax,but the page just tells us how to use the command,but
doesn’t tell us what it is exactly dose,
   https://docs.datastax.com/en/cassandra/3.0/cassandra/tools/toolsRepair.html
   could anybody tell me how to clean the tombstone and give me some materials include the
detailed instruction about the nodetool command and options?Web link is also ok.
  Thanks very much
Best Regards,

倪项菲/ David Ni
中移德电网络科技有限公司
Virtue Intelligent Network Ltd, co.
Add: 2003,20F No.35 Luojia creative city,Luoyu Road,Wuhan,HuBei
Mob: +86 13797007811|Tel: + 86 27 5024 2516