cassandra-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jonathan Haddad <...@jonhaddad.com>
Subject Re: Reading Cassandra's Blob from Apache Ignite
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2018 13:38:31 GMT
I think you’ll have better luck with the ignite list, as this looks like an
ignite configuration problem.
On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 3:09 AM <Vishal1.Sharma@ril.com> wrote:

> Dear Community,
>
>
>
> I'm trying to read the contents of Cassandra table from Ignite(acting as
> cache). The table is given below::
>
> CREATE TABLE test.epc_table (
>
>     imsi text PRIMARY KEY,
>
>     data blob
>
> )
>
> The data blob is being used to store a C++ class object(Class name is
> 'RtCassEpcTableDataVo').
>
> I'm trying to use the following c++ program to pass the value of 'imsi'
> and get the corresponding 'data'.
>
> #include "ignite/ignite.h"
>
> #include "ignite/ignition.h"
>
>
>
>
>
> #include <iostream>
>
> #include<string>
>
>
>
> #include "RtCassEpcTableDataVo.hpp"
>
>
>
> using namespace ignite;
>
> using namespace cache;
>
> using namespace std;
>
>
>
> int main()
>
> {
>
>         IgniteConfiguration cfg;
>
>
>
>         cfg.springCfgPath =
> "/home/ignite/apache-ignite-fabric-2.4.0-bin/config/cassandra-config.xml";
>
>
>
>         try
>
>         {
>
>                 // Start a node.
>
>                 Ignite ignite = Ignition::Start(cfg);
>
> Cache<string,RtCassEpcTableDataVo> cache = ignite.GetCache<std::string,
> RtCassEpcTableDataVo>("cache1");
>
>
>
> cout<<endl<<"Enter IMSI : ";
>
> string l_imsi;
>
> getline(cin>>ws,l_imsi);
>
>
>
> RtCassEpcTableDataVo l_blob=cache.Get(l_imsi);
>
>                 Ignition::StopAll(false);
>
>         }
>
>         catch (IgniteError& err)
>
>         {
>
>                 std::cout << "An error occurred: " << err.GetText() <<
> std::endl;
>
>
>
>                 return err.GetCode();
>
>         }
>
>
>
>         std::cout << std::endl;
>
>
>
>         return 0;
>
> }
>
> However, I'm getting compilation errors.
>
> In file included from
> /usr/local/include/ignite/impl/binary/binary_writer_impl.h:32:0,
>
>                  from /usr/local/include/ignite/binary/binary_raw_writer.h:
> 30,
>
>                  from /home/ignite/apache-ignite-fabric-2.4.0
> -bin/platforms/cpp/core/include/ignite/cache/query/query_scan.h:29,
>
>                  from /home/ignite/apache-ignite-fabric-2.4.0
> -bin/platforms/cpp/core/include/ignite/impl/cache/cache_impl.h:21,
>
>                  from /home/ignite/apache-ignite-fabric-2.4.0
> -bin/platforms/cpp/core/include/ignite/impl/ignite_impl.h:27,
>
>                  from /home/ignite/apache-ignite-fabric-2.4.0
> -bin/platforms/cpp/core/include/ignite/ignite.h:26,
>
>                  from sample.cpp:1:
>
> /usr/local/include/ignite/impl/binary/binary_utils.h: In instantiation of
> âstatic T ignite::impl::binary::BinaryUtils::GetDefaultValue() [with T =
> RtCassEpcTableDataVo]â:
>
> /home/ignite/apache-ignite-fabric-2.4.0
> -bin/platforms/cpp/core/include/ignite/impl/operations.h:349:62:
> required from âvoid ignite::impl::Out1Operation<T>::SetNull() [with T =
> RtCassEpcTableDataVo]â
>
> sample.cpp:72:1:   required from here
>
> /usr/local/include/ignite/impl/binary/binary_utils.h:475:59: error: â
> GetNullâ is not a member of âignite::binary::BinaryType<
> RtCassEpcTableDataVo>â
>
>                      ignite::binary::BinaryType<T>::GetNull(res);
>
>                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~
>
> In file included from
> /usr/local/include/ignite/impl/binary/binary_object_impl.h:31:0,
>
>                  from
> /usr/local/include/ignite/impl/binary/binary_writer_impl.h:35,
>
>                  from /usr/local/include/ignite/binary/binary_raw_writer.h:
> 30,
>
>                  from /home/ignite/apache-ignite-fabric-2.4.0
> -bin/platforms/cpp/core/include/ignite/cache/query/query_scan.h:29,
>
>                  from /home/ignite/apache-ignite-fabric-2.4.0
> -bin/platforms/cpp/core/include/ignite/impl/cache/cache_impl.h:21,
>
>                  from /home/ignite/apache-ignite-fabric-2.4.0
> -bin/platforms/cpp/core/include/ignite/impl/ignite_impl.h:27,
>
>                  from /home/ignite/apache-ignite-fabric-2.4.0
> -bin/platforms/cpp/core/include/ignite/ignite.h:26,
>
>                  from sample.cpp:1:
>
> /usr/local/include/ignite/impl/binary/binary_reader_impl.h: In
> instantiation of âvoid ignite::impl::binary::BinaryReaderImpl::
> ReadTopObject0(T&) [with T = RtCassEpcTableDataVo]â:
>
> /usr/local/include/ignite/impl/binary/binary_type_impl.h:100:17:
> required from âstatic T ignite::binary::ReadHelper<T>::Read(R&) [with R =
> ignite::impl::binary::BinaryReaderImpl; T = RtCassEpcTableDataVo]â
>
> /usr/local/include/ignite/impl/binary/binary_reader_impl.h:887:63:
> required from âT ignite::impl::binary::BinaryReaderImpl::ReadTopObject()
> [with T = RtCassEpcTableDataVo]â
>
> /home/ignite/apache-ignite-fabric-2.4.0
> -bin/platforms/cpp/core/include/ignite/impl/operations.h:344:21:
> required from âvoid ignite::impl::Out1Operation<T>::ProcessOutput
> (ignite::impl::binary::BinaryReaderImpl&) [with T = RtCassEpcTableDataVo]â
>
> sample.cpp:72:1:   required from here
>
> /usr/local/include/ignite/impl/binary/binary_reader_impl.h:1001:40:
> error: âReadâ is not a member of âBType {aka ignite::binary::BinaryType<
> RtCassEpcTableDataVo>}â
>
>                              BType::Read(reader, res);
>
>                              ~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> /usr/local/include/ignite/impl/binary/binary_reader_impl.h: In
> instantiation of âT ignite::impl::binary::BinaryReaderImpl::GetNull()
> const [with T = RtCassEpcTableDataVo]â:
>
> /usr/local/include/ignite/impl/binary/binary_reader_impl.h:905:45:
> required from âvoid ignite::impl::binary::BinaryReaderImpl::ReadTopObject0(T&)
> [with T = RtCassEpcTableDataVo]â
>
> /usr/local/include/ignite/impl/binary/binary_type_impl.h:100:17:
> required from âstatic T ignite::binary::ReadHelper<T>::Read(R&) [with R =
> ignite::impl::binary::BinaryReaderImpl; T = RtCassEpcTableDataVo]â
>
> /usr/local/include/ignite/impl/binary/binary_reader_impl.h:887:63:
> required from âT ignite::impl::binary::BinaryReaderImpl::ReadTopObject()
> [with T = RtCassEpcTableDataVo]â
>
> /home/ignite/apache-ignite-fabric-2.4.0
> -bin/platforms/cpp/core/include/ignite/impl/operations.h:344:21:
> required from âvoid ignite::impl::Out1Operation<T>::ProcessOutput
> (ignite::impl::binary::BinaryReaderImpl&) [with T = RtCassEpcTableDataVo]â
>
> sample.cpp:72:1:   required from here
>
> /usr/local/include/ignite/impl/binary/binary_reader_impl.h:1024:59:
> error: âGetNullâ is not a member of âignite::binary::BinaryType<
> RtCassEpcTableDataVo>â
>
>                      ignite::binary::BinaryType<T>::GetNull(res);
>
>                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~
>
> In file included from
> /usr/local/include/ignite/impl/binary/binary_writer_impl.h:30:0,
>
>                  from /usr/local/include/ignite/binary/binary_raw_writer.h:
> 30,
>
>                  from /home/ignite/apache-ignite-fabric-2.4.0
> -bin/platforms/cpp/core/include/ignite/cache/query/query_scan.h:29,
>
>                  from /home/ignite/apache-ignite-fabric-2.4.0
> -bin/platforms/cpp/core/include/ignite/impl/cache/cache_impl.h:21,
>
>                  from /home/ignite/apache-ignite-fabric-2.4.0
> -bin/platforms/cpp/core/include/ignite/impl/ignite_impl.h:27,
>
>                  from /home/ignite/apache-ignite-fabric-2.4.0
> -bin/platforms/cpp/core/include/ignite/ignite.h:26,
>
>                  from sample.cpp:1:
>
> /usr/local/include/ignite/impl/binary/binary_id_resolver.h: In
> instantiation of âint32_t ignite::impl::binary::TemplatedBinaryIdResolver
> <T>::GetTypeId() [with T = RtCassEpcTableDataVo; int32_t = int]â:
>
> sample.cpp:72:1:   required from here
>
> /usr/local/include/ignite/impl/binary/binary_id_resolver.h:88:68: error: â
> GetTypeIdâ is not a member of âignite::binary::BinaryType<
> RtCassEpcTableDataVo>â
>
>                      return ignite::binary::BinaryType<T>::GetTypeId();
>
>                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~
>
> /usr/local/include/ignite/impl/binary/binary_id_resolver.h: In
> instantiation of âint32_t ignite::impl::binary::TemplatedBinaryIdResolver
> <T>::GetFieldId(int32_t, const char*) [with T = RtCassEpcTableDataVo;
> int32_t = int]â:
>
> sample.cpp:72:1:   required from here
>
> /usr/local/include/ignite/impl/binary/binary_id_resolver.h:94:73: error: â
> GetFieldIdâ is not a member of âignite::binary::BinaryType<
> RtCassEpcTableDataVo>â
>
>                          return ignite::binary::BinaryType<T>::GetFieldId
> (name);
>
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~
>
> The persistance-settings.xml is as follows:
>
> <persistence keyspace="test" table="epc_table">
>
>     <keyPersistence class="java.lang.String" strategy="PRIMITIVE" column=
> "imsi"/>
>
>     <valuePersistence column="data" />
>
> </persistence>
>
>

Mime
View raw message