cassandra-user mailing list archives

From onmstester onmstester <onmstes...@zoho.com>
Subject Re: Can I sort it as a result of group by?
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2018 09:39:18 GMT
I'm using apache spark on top of cassandra for such cases

Sent using Zoho Mail

---- On Mon, 09 Apr 2018 18:00:33 +0430 DuyHai Doan &lt;doanduyhai@gmail.com&gt; wrote
----

No, sorting by column other than clustering column is not possible

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 11:42 AM, Eunsu Kim &lt;eunsu.bill23@gmail.com&gt; wrote:

Hello, everyone.

I am using 3.11.0 and I have the following table.

CREATE TABLE summary_5m (

    service_key text,

    hash_key int,

    instance_hash int,

    collected_time timestamp,

    count int,

    PRIMARY KEY ((service_key), hash_key, instance_hash, collected_time)

)

And I can sum count grouping by primary key.

select service_key, hash_key, instance_hash, sum(count) as count_summ

from apm.ip_summary_5m

where service_key='ABCED'

group by service_key, hash_key, instance_hash;

But what I want is to get only the top 100 with a high value added.

Like following query is attached … (syntax error, of course)

order by count_sum limit 100;

Anybody have ever solved this problem?

Thank you in advance.