cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jacques-Henri Berthemet <>
Subject RE: Cassandra DevCenter
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2018 08:44:27 GMT

There is no DevCenter 2.x, latest is 1.6. It would help if you provide jar names and exceptions
you encounter. Make sure you’re not mixing Guava versions from other dependencies. DevCenter
uses Datastax driver to connect to Cassandra, double check the versions of the jars you need

Put only the jars listed on the driver version you have on you classpath and it should work.

Jacques-Henri Berthemet

From: Philippe de Rochambeau []
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2018 6:56 PM
Subject: Re: Cassandra DevCenter

thank you for replying.
Unfortunately, the computer DevCenter is running on doesn’t have Internet access (for security
reasons).  As a result, I can’t use the pom.xml.
Furthermore, I’ve tried running a Groovy program whose classpath included the DevCenter
(2.x) lib directory, but to no avail as a Google dependency was missing (I can’t recall
the dependency’s name).
Because DevCenter manages to connect to Cassandra without downloading dependencies, there’s
bound to be a way to drive the former using Java or Groovy.

Le 10 mars 2018 à 18:34, Goutham reddy <<>>