cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Joaquin Casares <>
Subject Re: Whch version is the best version to run now?
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2018 23:05:55 GMT
Hello Kenneth,

We've been recommending 3.11.2 for new projects since it comes with quite a
few performance improvements and bug fixes not available in 3.0.16.

Upgrading to newer versions is taken on a case-by-case basis, but if 2.x is
pretty important to the customer, 2.2.12 is our go-to recommendation.

Joaquin Casares
Austin, TX

Apache Cassandra Consulting

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 4:37 PM, Kenneth Brotman <> wrote:

> Seems like a lot of people are running old versions of Cassandra.  What is
> the best version, most reliable stable version to use now?
> Kenneth Brotman

View raw message