cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Philippe de Rochambeau <>
Subject Re: Cassandra DevCenter
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2018 17:55:48 GMT
thank you for replying.
Unfortunately, the computer DevCenter is running on doesn’t have Internet access (for security
reasons).  As a result, I can’t use the pom.xml.
Furthermore, I’ve tried running a Groovy program whose classpath included the DevCenter
(2.x) lib directory, but to no avail as a Google dependency was missing (I can’t recall
the dependency’s name).
Because DevCenter manages to connect to Cassandra without downloading dependencies, there’s
bound to be a way to drive the former using Java or Groovy.

> Le 10 mars 2018 à 18:34, Goutham reddy <> a écrit :
> Get the JARS from Cassandra lib folder and put it in your build path. Or else use Pom.xml
maven project to directly download from repository.