cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Pradeep Chhetri <>
Subject Re: Refresh from Prod to Dev
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2018 11:49:22 GMT
Hi Anshu,

We used to have similar requirements in my workplace.

We tried multiple options like snapshot and restore it but the best one
which worked for us was making a same number of nodes of cas cluster in
preprod and doing a parallel scp of the data directly from production to
preprod and then run a nodetool refresh.

On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 at 12:03 PM, Anshu Vajpayee <>

> Team ,
> I want to validate and POC on production data. Data on production
> is huge.  What could be optimal method to move the data from Prod to Dev
> environment?  I know there are few solutions but what/which is most
> efficient method do refresh for dev env?
> --
> *C*heers,*
> *Anshu V*

View raw message