cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Marek Kadek -T (mkadek - CONSOL PARTNERS LTD at Cisco)" <>
Subject Re: Batch too large exception
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2018 13:04:50 GMT

Are you writing the batch to same partition? If not, there is a much stricter limit (I think
Check , and followups.

From: Goutham reddy <>
Date: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 9:55 PM
To: "" <>
Subject: Batch too large exception

I have been getting batch too large exception when performing WRITE from Client application.
My insert size is 5MB, so I have to split the 10 insert objects to insert at one go. It save
some inserts and closes after some uncertain time. And it is a wide column table, we do have
113 columns. Can anyone kindly provide solution what was going wrong on my execution. Appreciate
your help.

Goutham Reddy

View raw message