cassandra-user mailing list archives

From A <>
Subject Re: Data Deleted After a few days of being off
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2018 06:37:05 GMT
 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important;
padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Hey there. Thanks for your
Yes.  I absolutely inserted the data correctly and queried it many times through cqlsh>
as well as through node.js.
I started going through the logs and haven't noticed anything yet... Very unexpected behavior.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad