cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Kenneth Brotman" <>
Subject Jon Haddad on Diagnosing Performance Problems in Production
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2018 15:34:07 GMT
One presentation that I hope can get updated is Jon Haddad's very thorough
presentation on Diagnosing Performance Problems in Production.  I've seen
another version somewhere where I believe he says something like "This
should help you fix 99% of the problems you see."  Seems right.

I'm sure it will be well attended and well viewed for some time.  Here's the
version I found:

If Jon did a new version I'd probably stop and watch it three times right

If we started with that video inline on the Apache Cassandra web site in the
troubleshooting section, that would help a lot of people because of the
quality of the content and the density of the content.

Kenneth Brotman

View raw message