cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Guyomar <nicolas.guyo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: C* Logs to Kibana
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2018 10:26:43 GMT
Hi,

I believe you can use Logstash to parse C* logs, using some grok pattern
like those :
https://gist.github.com/ibspoof/917a888adb08a819eab7163b97e018cb so that
you gain some nice insight of what your cluster is really doing !

It feel more "native" than to add some jar in C* lib in order to change
logging behavior, and it will be easier for you to post some log on this ML
if you keep the original format :)