cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Lerh Chuan Low <l...@instaclustr.com>
Subject Re: Any Cassandra Backup and Restore tool like Cassandra Reaper?
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2017 21:12:51 GMT
Tablesnap assumes S3, and tableslurp can set up the stage for restoring by
downloading the relevant SSTables (but then it's up to the operator to
complete the restore from there). Restoring (especially point-in-time
restore) isn't easy to handle so there aren't a lot available out there.

There's also Netflix's Priam https://github.com/Netflix/Priam but I think
it's a little bit old and is meant to run alongside C* as an agent and be
the agent for repairs, monitoring, backups and restores, configuring
Cassandra YAMLs...

One other one I've heard of is
https://github.com/tbarbugli/cassandra_snapshotter but there's no restore
yet.