cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Harika Vangapelli -T (hvangape - AKRAYA INC at Cisco)" <>
Subject RE: Reaper 1.0
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2017 17:14:26 GMT
Open source, free to use in production? Any License constraints, Please let me know.

I experimented with it yesterday, really liked it.

Harika Vangapelli
Engineer - IT<>

Cisco Systems, Inc.

United States

[]Think before you print.

recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact
the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.
Please click here<>
for Company Registration Information.

From: Jon Haddad [] On Behalf Of Jon Haddad
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 2:18 PM
To: user <>
Subject: Reaper 1.0

We’re excited to announce the release of the 1.0 version of Reaper for Apache Cassandra!
 We’ve made a lot of improvements to the flexibility of managing repairs and simplified
the UI based on feedback we’ve received.

We’ve written a blog post discussing the changes in detail here:

We also have a new YouTube video to help folks get up and running quickly:

The reaper site has all the docs should you have any questions:

Thanks all,
View raw message