cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Blake Eggleston <beggles...@apple.com>
Subject Re: table repair question
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2017 20:44:34 GMT
Incremental repairs should also update the percentage, although I'd recommend not using incremental
repair before 4.0. Just want to point out that running repairs based on repaired % isn't necessarily
a bad thing, but it should be a secondary consideration. The important thing is to repair
data more frequently than your gc grace period.