cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Harika Vangapelli -T (hvangape - AKRAYA INC at Cisco)" <>
Subject Calculate tokens from date range
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2017 18:02:14 GMT
We have data in tables with partitioning key as 'Timestamp' and we are in need of running repairs
for last 3 months data because full repair is taking lot of time.
We are migrating data from Cassandra version 2 to 3.

Please guide us with your best suggestions.

Harika Vangapelli
Engineer - IT<>

Cisco Systems, Inc.

United States

[]Think before you print.

recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact
the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.
Please click here<>
for Company Registration Information.

View raw message