cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Jirsa <jji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: server connection in authenticator
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017 12:53:39 GMT
This might be better on the dev list, but the Authenticator and Authorizer interfaces should
let you drop a jar in the classpath and turn them on in the yaml - you shouldn’t NEED to
change much code, but that doesn’t mean the the interfaces have considered your use case.

If the interfaces are insufficient for your needs, or you’re bumping up against visibility
/ access problems, we may be able to change things in the next major to facilitate the changes
you need.

--
Jeff Jirsa