cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Mullachery, Anumod (Contractor)" <Anumod_Mullach...@comcast.com>
Subject Read-/ Write Latency - Cassandra 2.1 .15 vs 3.10
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2017 15:37:42 GMT

Hi,

We were running splunk  queries to pull read / write latency.

It's working fine in 2.1.15 , but not returning result from upgraded version 3.10.

The bean used in the script is as shown below.

Let me know, if any changes on the functionality on 2.1.15 vs 3.10 or it replaced to some
other bean.

perf_queries= {
   "org.apache.cassandra.db:type=StorageProxy" => "RecentReadLatencyMicros,RecentWriteLatencyMicros",
}

stage_queries= {
   "org.apache.cassandra.request:type=*" => "ActiveCount,PendingTasks,CurrentlyBlockedTasks",
}

curl http://localhost:8778/jolokia/read/org.apache.cassandra.db:type=StorageProxy/RecentReadLatencyMicros,RecentWriteLatencyMicros

curl http://localhost:8778/jolokia/read/org.apache.cassandra.request:type=*/ActiveCount,PendingTasks,CurrentlyBlockedTasks

~ Thanks ~