cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Steinmaurer, Thomas" <thomas.steinmau...@dynatrace.com>
Subject RE: Reg:- Install / Configure Cassandra on 2 DCs with 3 nodes
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2017 17:39:06 GMT
Nandan,

you may find the following useful.

Slideshare:
https://www.slideshare.net/DataStax/apache-cassandra-multidatacenter-essentials-julien-anguenot-iland-internet-solutions-c-summit-2016

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6od16YKSsA

From a client perspective, if you are targeting quorum requests, be aware that there is LOCAL_QUORUM
and QUORUM.

Regards,
Thomas

From: @Nandan@ [mailto:nandanpriyadarshi298@gmail.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 19. September 2017 18:58
To: user <user@cassandra.apache.org>
Subject: Reg:- Install / Configure Cassandra on 2 DCs with 3 nodes

Hi Techies,

I need to configure Apache Cassandra for my upcoming project on 2 DCs.
Both DCs should have 3 nodes respective.
Details are :-
DC1 nodes --
Node 1 ->10.0.0.1
Node 2 -> 10.0.0.2
Node 3 -> 10.0.0.3
DC2 nodes --
Node 1 -> 10.0.0.4
Node 2 -> 10.0.0.5
Node 3 -> 10.0.0.6

On all nodes , I want to use UBUNTU 16.04 .
Please suggest best way to configure my DCs as well as may be in Future I will extend my DCs
more.

Best Regards,
Nandan Priyadarshi
notify us immediately and then destroy it. Dynatrace Austria GmbH (registration number FN
91482h) is a company registered in Linz whose registered office is at 4040 Linz, Austria,
Freistädterstraße 313