cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Ioannis Zafiropoulos <john...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra 3.11 is compacting forever
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2017 07:30:58 GMT
A maybe long shot, have you deleted the cassandra-topology.properties file
since you are using GossipingPropertyFileSnitch?
I am sure I have seen a ticket about problems caused in some cases if that
file stays around.
I removed it from all the nodes and non-stop compaction stopped (after a
proper restart - not rolling).

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 4:24 PM, Romain Hardouin <romainh_ml@yahoo.fr.invalid