cassandra-user mailing list archives

From kurt greaves <k...@instaclustr.com>
Subject Re: Datastax Driver Mapper & Secondary Indexes
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2017 07:41:23 GMT
If you've created a secondary index you simply query it by specifying it as
part of the where clause. Note that you should really understand the
drawbacks of secondary indexes before using them, as they might not be
incredibly efficient depending on what you need them for.
http://www.wentnet.com/blog/?p=77 and
https://pantheon.io/blog/cassandra-scale-problem-secondary-indexes might
help.