cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Lutaya Shafiq Holmes <lutayasha...@gmail.com>
Subject How Can I get started with Using Cassandra and Netbeans- Please help
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2017 13:15:31 GMT
How Can I get started with Using Cassandra and Netbeans- Please help
--
Lutaaya Shafiq
Web: www.ronzag.com | info@ronzag.com

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat,
known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of
the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an
understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness and a
deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen." - *Elisabeth
Kubler-Ross*