cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jon Haddad <...@jonhaddad.com>
Subject Re: Reaper 0.7 is released!
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2017 21:20:44 GMT
We’ve discussed it, and it’s in GitHub, but we haven’t scheduled it yet.  For now we’re
trying to make it easier to use, cut down on it’s query count, and ensure what’s there
is solid.  The team (Mick, Alex, Anthony) has done a lot of refactoring to make the codebase
easier to work on, build and deploy, but there’s still a bit more to go before we’re ready
to move onto other areas.

Jon

> On Sep 27, 2017, at 4:04 PM, Dominik Petrovic <dominik.petrovic@mail.ru.INVALID>
wrote:

> @Jon, do you have in the pipeline to add support for cleanup job?
>

> Wednesday, September 27, 2017 10:33 AM -07:00 from Aiman Parvaiz <aiman@steelhouse.com>:
>
> Thanks!! Love Reaper :)
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Sep 27, 2017, at 10:01 AM, Jon Haddad <jon@jonhaddad.com <x-msg://e.mail.ru/compose/?mailto=mailto%3ajon@jonhaddad.com>>
wrote:

>> Hey folks,
>>
>> We (The Last Pickle) are proud to announce the release of Reaper 0.7!  In this release
we've added support to run Reaper across multiple data centers as well as supporting Reaper
failover when using the Cassandra storage backend.

>> You can grab DEB, RPM and tarballs off the downloads page: http://cassandra-reaper.io/docs/download/
<http://cassandra-reaper.io/docs/download/>

>> We've made significant improvements to the docs section of the site as well, with
a slew of other improvements in the works.