cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Rudi Bruchez <r...@babaluga.com>
Subject Re: timeouts on counter tables
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2017 13:05:57 GMT
I'm going to try different options. Do any of you have some experience
with tweaking one of those conf parameters to improve read throughput,
especially in case of counter tables ?

1/ using SSD :
trickle_fsync: true
trickle_fsync_interval_in_kb: 1024

2/ concurrent_compactors to the number of cores.

3/ concurrent_counter_writes

4/ Row Cache vs Chunk Cache

5/ change the compaction method to leveled, specifically when using
counter columns ??

thanks !