At Scylla we are open sourcing a library we use on top of the Go driver (gocql) to communicate with ScyllaDB and Apache Cassandra.
* Builders for SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE DELETE and BATCH
* Queries with named parameters (:identifier) support
* Binding parameters form struct or map
* Scanning results into structs and slices
* Automatic query releasing
and it's fast.
You can find it on our GitHub https://github.com/scylladb/gocqlx
You may also take a look at the blog post about it http://www.scylladb.com/2017/08/25/gocqlx-productivity-toolkit/
-- Michał Matczuk