cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Russell Bateman <r...@windofkeltia.com>
Subject Re: ExceptionInInitializerError encountered during startup
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2017 18:34:15 GMT
Thanks, Myrle. This confirms what I've tried so far. The problem may be
an assumed requirement, such as the YAML file and perhaps
/log4j-embedded-cassandra.properties/. But, I'm supplying both of those.
This has something to do with /slf4j/ logging, a logger that has no name
when it goes to get it. It's unclear how it was supposed to get a name.