cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Jirsa <jji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra Data migration from 2.2.3 to 3.7
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2017 00:13:26 GMT
Roughly that approach should work, modulo copying data in/out to the right
paths, and making sure you dont overwrite any sstables with the same name.

(You dont need to refresh after the upgradesstables unless you've got 2 3.7
clusters, and you may need to refresh before the upgradesstables if the 3.7
cluster in step 3 is already running)