cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Jirsa <jji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TWCS Parameters - min max trreshold
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2017 16:11:01 GMT
TWCS will pass through all of the options to STCS, and use them for the
TWCS first window ("now").

It will also use min_threshold to determine whether or not to try to invoke
STCS in the current ("now") bucket, and max_threshold to determine how many
sstables it will combine per pass in older buckets