cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Sotirios Delimanolis <sotodel...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Moving all LCS SSTables to a repaired state
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2017 15:48:40 GMT
We are on 2.2.11 so we're all right on that front. The advice is difficult to implement unfortunately,
with so many nodes.
Thanks for the information!On Sunday, August 20, 2017, 4:28:36 PM PDT, kurt greaves <kurt@instaclustr.com>
wrote:

Correction: Full repairs do mark SSTables as repaired in 2.2 (CASSANDRA-7586). My mistake,
I thought that was only introduced in 3.0. Note that if mixing full and incremental repairs
you probably want to be using at least 2.2.10 because of CASSANDRA-13153. Advice still stands
you'll likely still have to stop writes and repair to get 0 unrepaired SSTables.‚Äč