cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Baynes <Jonathan.Bay...@tradeweb.com>
Subject Re: Removing Columns from production table
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2017 16:33:19 GMT
Thanks Jeff I have a horrible feeling it may be. I'll get the errors from the dev guys Monday
and email the group, hopefully I can tie this down.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

> On 18 Aug 2017, at 17:24, Jeff Jirsa <jjirsa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Cassandra-13004

destroy it. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail
is strictly forbidden. Tradeweb reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through
its networks. If you do not wish to receive marketing emails about our products / services,
please let us know by contacting us, either by email at contactus@tradeweb.com or by writing
to us at the registered office of Tradeweb in the UK, which is: Tradeweb Europe Limited (company
number 3912826), 1 Fore Street Avenue London EC2Y 9DT. To see our privacy policy, visit our
website @ www.tradeweb.com.