cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Vladimir Yudovin <>
Subject Re: Limit on having number of nodes in C* cluster
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2017 13:52:31 GMT
Probably decreasing tokens number can help to mange big cluster?

Best regards, Vladimir Yudovin,

Winguzone - Cloud Cassandra Hosting

---- On Mon, 21 Aug 2017 19:38:37 -0400 Eduard Tudenhoefner &lt;;
wrote ----

We've been doing successful testing with multi-DC setups and 500 nodes per DC. However, I
agree with Jon here. Certain things are easier/faster with e.g. 5x100 node clusters than 1x500
node cluster.