cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Baynes <Jonathan.Bay...@tradeweb.com>
Subject Removing Columns from production table
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2017 15:41:19 GMT
Hi

Is there anything I need to do after dropping a column and adding in a column to flush cassandra
of the changes? We are experiencing issues with our front end application, and the developers
are asking if the issue was caused by the change in schema, as I've done the drop and add
of a column, have I missed something, do I need to make any further changes to the system
with schema changes?

Using Cassandra 3.0.11

Thanks

destroy it. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail
is strictly forbidden. Tradeweb reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through
its networks. If you do not wish to receive marketing emails about our products / services,
please let us know by contacting us, either by email at contactus@tradeweb.com or by writing
to us at the registered office of Tradeweb in the UK, which is: Tradeweb Europe Limited (company
number 3912826), 1 Fore Street Avenue London EC2Y 9DT. To see our privacy policy, visit our
website @ www.tradeweb.com.