cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff Jirsa"<jji...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Simulating Read and WriteTimeouts programatically
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 17:39:24 GMT

On 2017-07-06 10:08 (-0700), "Charulata Sharma (charshar)" <charshar@cisco.com> wrote:

> An easier way to raise the ReadTimeOut and WriteTimeOutExceptions programmatically and
then test. However, I haven't had much success .

http://www.scassandra.org/

"Stubbed Cassandra is an open source tool that enables you to test applications that use Cassandra
in a quick, deterministic way.

It is especially aimed edge case testing such as read and write timeouts.

It acts as a real Cassandra instance and can be primed to respond with results or with exceptions
like read timeouts. It does this by implementing the server side of the CQL binary protocol."