cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Michael Shuler <mich...@pbandjelly.org>
Subject Re: Cassandra table definition with no clustering key
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2017 03:56:24 GMT
I think this note in the partition key section is what you might be
looking for?

"Note that a table always has a partition key, and that if the table has
no clustering columns, then every partition of that table is only
comprised of a single row (since the primary key uniquely identifies
rows and the primary key is equal to the partition key if there is no
clustering columns)."

http://cassandra.apache.org/doc/latest/cql/ddl.html#the-partition-key

--
Kind regards,