cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>
Subject Solutions.Hamburg conference speaking opportunity
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2017 09:05:09 GMT
Hello Apache Cassandra Community,

Solutions.Hamburg is offering Apache conference speaking slots, and
some time to advertise for the ASF.  We were wondering if anyone in
the Cassandra community would like to give a technical talk on Apache
Cassandra, between September 6-8 in Hamburg.

This is an opportunity to get extra exposure for Apache, for your
project, and for yourself.  Anyone interested?

Best Regards,
Myrle Krantz

FYI: This is the thread in dev@community.apache.org:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/c0efc33f8f4054f180a54ac97bcf04a30f2e510d63f510bb87e1983b@%3Cdev.community.apache.org%3E

P.S. I've been using Cassandra in our rearchitecting of Apache
Fineract, and I'm a huge fan.  Keep up the good work y'all!