cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Shalom Sagges <shal...@liveperson.com>
Subject Re: Reaper v0.6.1 released
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2017 06:30:01 GMT
That's awesome!! Thanks for contributing! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Shalom Sagges
DBA
T: +972-74-700-4035
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/164748> <http://twitter.com/liveperson>
<http://www.facebook.com/LivePersonInc> We Create Meaningful Connections

--
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this on behalf of the